Impact of Geophysical and Astronomical Modeling on Reference Frames and their Consistency
Chair: Dan MacMillan (U.S.A.)
Analysis and Solution Parameterization
- More advanced gradient parameterization
- Estimation of systematic temporal variation of source positions
- Galactic aberration model
External Models (Comparisons of models and effect on reference frames)
- Loading models
- Troposphere delay models (mapping functions or raytraced delays) based on numerical weather models
- Effects arising from shifting from ITRF2008 to ITRF2014
- Declination zonal systematic CRF difference between 2009 and current solutions
- Addition of Australian network data?
- Troposphere estimation effect?
- Other VLBI network dependent effects?
- Dan MacMillan (Chair, USA) (NASA GSFC)
- Robert Heinkelmann (Germany)
- Tobias Nilsson (Germany)
- Hana Krásná (Austria)
- David Mayer (Austria)
- Sebastien Lambert (France)
- Manuela Seitz (Germany)
- Zinovy Malkin (Russia)